Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Bath


Jed will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. His belly button finally fell off two days ago so I was hoping to give Jed his first bath soon. And today we went to an event up in the mountains where the kids got to climb in and explore all these different work trucks and rescue vehicles. While we were there a flight for life helicopter landed. As it was coming down it blew tons of tiny rocks and dirt everywhere and everyone got covered in dirt, including Jed...

So when we got home I decided to finally give him his first bath... and for the most part he did great!

The beginning...


The middle...


The end...


All clean...

The first bath has always been something special for me with each of my treasures. It's one of the many "firsts" that I will get to experience with little Jed... and I just want to soak up each moment with each treasure. Not to mention that I absolutely LOVE the way that a newborn smells after their first bath! OOOO, I could smell them all day long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment