Friday, September 3, 2010

Six Weeks


Six weeks and counting!!! Jed's getting so strong. He can hold his head up by himself so well. He's eating 5 ounces at every feeding. He has be graciously giving me some 5-6 hour stretches at night. He is sooo peaceful and calm 90% of the time. He only cries if he has gas or if he's really hungry. When he's tired he just passes out where-ever he is. He still totally melts in my arms and I just can't get enough of that. I LOVE rocking him in the rocking chair in my room and just staring at his little face! He is so stinkin cute! I think he looks so much like his Papa whom I happen to think is incredibly cute as well. :)




He loves his Papa! He has smiled for Joey several times and not even one time for me! Bummer. :)... That's ok... My arms calm him... that makes me feel sooo great! :)


He handles tummy time better than any of our other treasures ever did!



I seriously LOVE this face!!!

It has truly been a great six weeks! I am overwhelmingly blessed by our newest little son!

No comments:

Post a Comment